||• Number of rooms: 204
• Projected opening date: 15 May 2012
• Architect: Cambridge Seven Associates
• Management company: Interstate Hotels & Resorts
• Owner: Carpenter & Company
• Project value: $40 million
• Notes: The first Hyatt Place Hotel on Massachusetts’ South Shore will include one 32,000-square-foot building for retail and restaurants and another 6,000-square-foot retail building, both slated to roll out later this summer. The hotel will feature Hyatt Grand Beds, a high-definition 42-inch plasma television, 24/7 access to made-to-order entrees, snacks and a hot breakfast and the Bakery Café, offering baked goods, Starbucks coffees and beer and wine.