||• Number of rooms: 210
• Projected opening date: 15 August 2013
• Architect: Christian de Portzamparc
• Management company: Hyatt Hotels Corporation
• Owner: A joint-venture between a Hyatt subsidiary and Extell. Hyatt will acquire the hotel upon its completion.
• Project value: $375 million (total building)
Notes: Park Hyatt Hotel New York is part of a 90-story mixed-use tower and will feature a bar and restaurant, 5,000 square feet of retail space, a meeting facility with a grand ballroom, a spa, fitness center and indoor swimming pool. The hotel’s interior will be designed by Yabu Pushelberg.