||• Number of rooms: 800
• Projected opening date: 1 December 2013
• Architect: HKS Hill Glazier Studio
• Management company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
• Owner: Omni Hotels & Resorts
• Project value: $250 million
• Notes: The Omni Nashville Hotel will serve as the headquarters hotel for Music City Center, Nashville's new downtown convention center currently under construction and set to open in 2013. As of mid-April, the Omni Nashville Hotel had secured more than 100,000 group roomnights, comprised of more than 55 meetings and conventions contracted. Specifically, a conference scheduled for 2015 by the Society of Women Engineers pushed Omni Nashville over the 100,000 mark.