• Number of rooms: 532
• Projected opening date: 19 September 2012
• Architect: HOK and Moody Nolan, Columbus
• Management company: Hilton Worldwide
• Project value: $140 million
• Notes: The Hilton Columbus Downtown is connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center and Nationwide Arena in Columbus’ arena district. The project is a collaboration among the Franklin County Commissioners, Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority, City of Columbus and Nationwide Realty Investors. Developers of the Hilton Columbus Downtown will seek both LEED certification and Green Seal certifications.