Editors’ picks: October
01 NOVEMBER 2017 12:10 PM
The HNN editors pick their favorite content from October:
- Jeff Higley: "How brands play into the deals equation"
- Stephanie Ricca: "For The Plaza Hotel, it's been a long, strange trip"
- Robert McCune: "Hoteliers bring passion, skills to philanthropy"
- Sean McCracken: "Hyatt's Hoplamazian on the business case for empathy"
- Terence Baker: "Don't do as I did: Hoteliers' tales of development woe"
- Bryan Wroten: "Day of the Dead, Halloween boost business at hotels"
- Danielle Hess: "Freitag's 5: Storms, shifts sway September results"
- Dan Kubacki: "Changes to social media platforms add flexibility for hotels"
- Dana Miller: "Training, culture can help avoid retaliation claims"