Editors' picks: November
01 DECEMBER 2017 2:42 PM
The HNN editors pick their favorite content from November:
- Jeff Higley: "How Krack puts hotel Wi-Fi security at risk"
- Stephanie Ricca: "How men's spas might be the next profitable hotel trend"
- Robert McCune: "With sustainability, give ROI time to grow, experts say"
- Sean McCracken: "High occupancy sets tone in corporate rate negotiations"
- Terence Baker: "The necessities, risks in predicting guest desires"
- Bryan Wroten: "Carey Watermark targets unique buying opportunities"
- Danielle Hess: "How October, November events affect hotels"
- Dan Kubacki: "IHG expects Avid to fill gap for developers, guests"
- Dana Miller: "Viceroy's CEO on the value of culture"