The honorees for HSMAI's Top 25: Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing, Revenue Optimization will be presented with their awards at a reception and gala on 21 February 2017.
The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is proud to announce its 2016 honorees for The HSMAI Top 25: Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing, Revenue Optimization.
The hospitality and travel industry requires creative thinkers and innovators. The HSMAI Top 25 honors these top achievers in sales, marketing, and revenue optimization of hospitality, travel and tourism organizations for their accomplishments in the preceding 18 months.
HSMAI will honor The HSMAI Top 25 in conjunction with the Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala on February 21, 2017, at the New York Marriott Marquis, and in a private ceremony co-hosted by Questex Hospitality + Travel.
“HSMAI is proud to recognize an outstanding group whose impressive achievements define success and inspire their peers in the hospitality industry,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president & CEO of HSMAI. “Their deep knowledge, nimble response to changing markets, and innovative solutions have driven their success and strengthened our industry.”
The HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds for 2016 are:
- Justin Barnette: Manager, Marketing & Communications USA, South African Tourism
- DC Becker: Principal & Co-Owner, Titan Group of New York
- Josh Belkin: VP & General Manager, North America, Hotels.com
- Bree Brostko: Managing Director, Kindred Resorts & Hotels
- Bonnie Buckhiester: President, Buckhiester Management Limited
- Patrick Campbell: Director of Advertising, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Lisa Checchio, VP, Brand Marketing and Insights, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Britton Cordill: Director of Marketing & eCommerce, Marriott International
- Santiago Corrada: President/CEO, Visit Tampa Bay
- Chris Flatt, EVP of Hotel Sales & Marketing, Wynn Las Vegas
- Isaac Gerstenzang, Assistant Vice President, Corporate E-Commerce, Two Roads Hospitality
- Jennifer Hill: Regional Revenue Manager, Highgate
- Daniel Hostettler: President and Group Managing Director, Ocean House Management Collection
- Danny Hughes: Senior Vice President & Commercial Director, Hilton Worldwide
- Victoria Isley: Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Bermuda Tourism Authority
- Cherry Kam: Director, Marketing Communications/Americas, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Lynn Kaniper: Owner/President, Dana Communications
- Leora Halpern Lanz: Lecturer, Boston University School of Hospitality Administration
- Michael Lau: Regional Director of Revenue Management, Accor Hotels
- Lisa Ross: President and Partner, rbb Communications
- Ed Skapinok: Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Hostmark Hospitality Group
- Edgar Tapan: Head of Industry, Travel, Google
- Paolo Torchio: VP Digital & E-Commerce, Two Roads Hospitality
- Vicki Varela: Managing Director, Utah Office of Tourism, Film & Global Branding
- Daniel Wise: Founder & Chief Product Architect, revcaster - a Rainmaker company
The “Top 25” recipients were selected by a panel of senior industry executives based on recent work meeting the following criteria: creativity and innovation; cutting edge sales or marketing campaigns; triumph in challenging situations; and sales efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.
Tables and tickets for the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala are still available for purchase. For additional information on the HSMAI Adrian Awards and “Top 25” list visit http://www.adrianawards.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI ROCET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at http://www.hsmai.org, http://www.facebook.com/hsmai, http://www.twitter.com/hsmai and http://www.youtube.com/hsmai1.