By Melanie Nayer, HotelNewsNow.com correspondent
16 April 2012
Starhotels’ boutique E.c.ho. Hotel in Milan bucks the city’s trend of fashion-first design with an eco-conscious development that still manages to turn heads.
By The HNN editorial staff,
03 June 2010
From the desks of the HotelNewsNow.com editorial staff:
• Fitch: hotels lead loss severities;
• U.S. nonfarm private employment increased 55,000;
• Ross: no CMBS volume for a while;
• LaSalle Asia fund to deploy US$4 billion; and
• Luxury hotelier Elisabetta Gucci plans 40 hotels.