By Stephanie Wharton, HotelNewsNow.com contributor
04 June 2012
The economic downturn left the market struggling to bring in crowds, but hoteliers are working to revitalize their properties and restore Las Vegas to its former glory.
By Patrick Mayock, Editor-in-Chief
19 June 2012
Hotel managers and developers are increasingly turning to sophisticated music platforms to mirror the personality of their properties and enhance the guest experience.
02 May 2012
From the desks of the HotelNewsNow.com editorial staff:
• Sahara Hotel & Casino to be redeveloped into SLS Las Vegas
• HVS: US hotel transactions rebounded in 2011
• Debt financing difficult to come by in Middle East
• ADP: Employment growth slows in US
• Qatar National Hotels rebrands as Katara Hospitality